BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A heart to heart with myself!

Ok so I am a real mom! I had a "coming to Jesus meeting" with my child last night and I' m sure I was just having a conversation with myself for the most part. It felt liberating to be able to release all the frustration I had bottled up inside. After the conversation, I just knew that I had hit a tune on her heart strings and she would just pour out her feelings about what we had just discussed. Not to my surprise, there was the usual silence! Ok so I have to remember to keep it short and sweet and there may just be a hint of interest that would make her engage me in coversation.

It is better to fail in a cause that will ultimately suceed than to succeed in a cause that will ultimately fail.

0 comments: