BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bye bye Christmas!!! Hello New Year!



So all the hype of  Black Friday up until Christmas morning has made it entrance and exit and are we happy yet??? I am!! Christmas of course is much like our own birthday. We get excited about it the month of and the night before and then it comes, we advance yet another number and then there is goes again...  Well the good thing about birthdays and holidays is that it happens same time every year. But what do we do with the time in between those festive days? We LIVE!!! We fight traffic, we eat and drink, and mindlessly shuffle through this journey we call life. I must pause and ask myself and whoever might happen to read this.... are we living a good life and if so how can we make it better or if not what do we need to change to make it good? What do you resolve to do in this coming new year? What visions have you established for yourself and/or your loved ones? I want to live a good life on PURPOSE and live a PURPOSED filled life!!! There is much too many people confused out there to be adding to the numbers. I propose to read more, laugh more, do more for others and give more. I believe in the sowing and reaping principle! I give out what you expect to get back! Love hard and somebody somewhere will love you back....and if they don't always remember God loves you!
My new year goals:
1. Live the vision
2. Go somewhere I have never been
3. Take a plane trip
4. Get a passport
5. Prepare one new meal a month
6. Record 5 completed songs
7. Get to know my neighbors
8. Buy and Learn to play guitar
9. Write a children's book
10. save 2000 dollars and keep it


So I am looking forward to 2010! happy New Year and reach your goals!!!

0 comments: